1. Parents will be full partners with educators in the education of their children;
2. Students will be encouraged and challenged to meet their full educational potential;
3. Al students will remain in school until they obtain a high school diploma;
4. All students will be provided with a well-balanced and appropriate curriculum;
5. Educators will prepare students to be thoughtful, active citizens who have an appreciation for the basic values of our state and national heritage and who can understand an productively function in a free enterprise society.
6. Personnel who are qualified and highly effective will be recruited, developed and retained.
7. The state's students will demonstrate exemplary performance in comparison to national and international standards.
8. School campuses will maintain a safe and disciplined environment conductive to student learning.
9. Educators will keep abreast of the development of creative and innovative techniques in instruction and administration using those techniques as appropriate to improve student learning.
10. Technology will be implemented and used to increase the effectiveness of student learning, instructional management, staff development, and administration.